Are you due for a shot?
- Unsure if you’re due for an immunization? Come in for a consultation with one of our pharmacists.
- All immunizations are available and able to be given at the pharmacy by one of our pharmacists.
What do i have to do?
- Ask the pharmacist if you’re unsure if you need a vaccination.
- Check your immunization records and make sure you are up to date.
- Come to the pharmacy anytime during normal business hours to receive your vaccination.
- NO PRESCRIPTION NEEDED FOR ADULTS 18 YEARS AND OLDER. Prescriptions are required for patients ages 11-17 years.
- The flu shot is available for all patients 9 and older without a prescription.
What does it cost?
The price of the vaccination may vary depending on your insurance co-pay.
Who should i contact for more information?
- The pharmacist can provide you more information on why a certain vaccination is right for you.
- The pharmacy can give you more information on your co-pay and call your doctor for a prescription.
Listed below are out-of-pocket prices for immunizations that we administer at the pharmacy. Prices are per vaccine, not per series. No prescriptions are required for adults 18 years and older. A prescription is required for children 11-17 years old. The administration fee is included in the price. Some immunizations may be billable to insurance. Prices are subject to change.
- Hepatitis A $95.00
- Hepatitis B 10mcg/0.5 mL dose $55.00 20mcg/mL dose $85.00
- Hepatitis A & B combination $127.00
- HPV $227.00
- Influenza $45.00
- MMR $98.00
- Meningococcal $150.00
- Pneumococcal PPSV23 $121.00
- PCV13 $203.00
- Shingles $164.00
- TDaP $69.00
- Td $62.00
- Varicella $133.00
**Additionally, we also have travel vaccinations including Yellow Fever. Please call or email us for a price quote.