COVID-19 Rapid Testing
- This test has 84% sensitivity and 100% specificity.
- In the event your result is negative, but you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, a PCR or RNA test is recommended to verify your result.
- For more information regarding your results, click the link below:
- Patient FS (cdc.gov)
What is the cost of testing?
- Call the pharmacy before your scheduled appointment to pay with your credit/debit card.
- Professional Pharmacy does not accept insurance for this test.
- When should you expect your results?
- Results are available SAME DAY.
- All results will be emailed within 2-4 hours of your scheduled appointment time.
1. Proceed to the address listed below:
9106 Philadelphia Rd
Baltimore, MD 21237-4331
2. Once you have arrived, please park at the back of the 9106 building (see attached image)
3. While remaining inside your vehicle, please call 410-687-8113 or text 410-862-4209 to obtain further instructions from pharmacy staff. At this point, the pharmacy staff will obtain information such as a vehicle description and payment information. At this time, the pharmacy staff is available to answer any questions that you may have. All questions that you have should be presented to the pharmacy at the time of this contact.
4. Please remain in your vehicle throughout the entire process. Note: the pharmacy may be obtaining multiple samples at the time of your appointment, please be patient and allow us to come to you. If you have concerns, please feel free to call back into the store and we will get a message out to the specimen collection team.
- 5. Once the sample collector has arrived at your vehicle:
- Roll down your window
- Pull down your mask to expose your nose ONLY, keeping the mask over your mouth
- The sample collector will proceed with the testing process from there
- Please refrain from talking during this process as it increases transmission of virus
After the specimen is collected, the collection team will process your sample and notify you of the result. You will be notified within 2-4 hours of your appointment via the phone number that was provided on your intake form.
Below is the information which may be used for insurance reimbursement from your health care policy. Please note each plan has its own unique requirements/max coverage. Reach out to your insurance for specifics on all required information to file in addition to your confirmation email and payment receipt.
Collection site store National Provider Identification (NPI): 1568904613
Collection Site Tax ID: 81-3952017
Diagnosis Code: Z03.818 Possible Exposure to COVID
Procedure CPT Code: You will need to submit this claim using two line items.
- The two lines items are as follows:
- 1. CPT- 87426. Utilize the modifier QW for this procedure code. The provider charge for this item is $65
- 2. CPT- G2023. This code does not need a modifier. The provider charge for this item is $60.